1. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. All items subject to prior sale.
3. All non-bullion items have a seven day return privilege. Coins removed from their holders are not returnable.
4. Bullion items are returnable subject to price adjustment due to market fluctuation and restocking fee.
5. We reserve the right to specify methods of payment for some items, or to require alternate forms of payment.
6. For bullion and other items which require payment by check, the payment must be postmarked by the next business day after the order date, and must be received within seven days. Otherwise we will not guarantee the purchase price.
7. The standard minimum shipping and handling charge of $6.49 applies to packages shipped via 1st Class, Priority Mail or Fedex mail within the continental United States. Orders shipped outside the continental United States or at some other service level are subject to additional shipping and handling charges. Orders requesting express shipping will be given priority handling. Some items may specify a lower service level (i.e., books and albums may specify "bound printed matter" shipping service).
8. All orders are shipped only to verified or credit card billing addresses.
9. We recommend that insurance be purchased for all orders. If the customer declines insurance, the customer assumes all risk for lost, stolen or damaged items. We reserve the right to require insurance at additional cost.
10. Unless we are directed otherwise, we will delete unavailable items from your order and ship all available items. Since we do not process credit cards until your order is shipped, you will be charged only for what is actually shipped.
11. We reserve the right to limit quantities.
12. We reserve the right to cancel any order or any item on any order.
13. Minnesota residents are subject to 7.275% sales tax on total cost of order including shipping, handling, and insurance charges.
14. The terms 'Common Date' and 'Mixed Dates' do not guarantee inclusion of any specific date, only that coins fall into specified date range. 'Mixed Dates' may contain duplicates. The term 'Different Dates' refers to lots that may contain coins minted during the same year but at different mints.